- A Bachelors degree and one year of experience in social services in a counseling or case management position.
- A Master’s degree may be considered in lieu of experience.
- Must have ability to relate with offenders in a firm, but empathetic fashion.
- Good writing and verbal communication skills.
- Must have experience and demonstrated ability in records management.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- A current, valid Montana driver’s license.
- Experience working with offenders and/or experience working in a residential treatment facility.
- Ability to type 45 words per minute.
- Familiarity with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
The current starting salary for the position is $13.32 per hour, although consideration will be given to the successful candidate’s experience and educational background.
The Case Manager is responsible for providing support and guidance to residents while monitoring all aspects of participation in the Alternatives, Inc. residential program. The goal of the Case Manager is to ensure the client’s adherence to program and societal rules while establishing a release plan supportive of a crime-free lifestyle.