- High school diploma.
- A valid Montana driver’s license.
- Good writing and verbal skills.
- Ability to work on any shift, 24/7.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products.
- Six months work experience in security or social services, or two years undergraduate study in Behavioral Sciences or related course of study.
- Experience working with an offender population.
The current starting salary for the position is $11.00 per hour, although consideration will be given the successful candidate’s experience and educational background.
The Client Advisor is responsible for the welfare, accountability, safety, and health of the residents and staff in the facility. CA’s conduct all security checks as well as complete all security functions on all in house residents and off street clients.