- A Bachelors degree in Behavioral Sciences and one year employment experience in social services in a recreational or case management position or three years’ employment experience in social services in a recreational, vocational rehabilitation or case management position.
- Must have ability to relate with offenders in a firm empathetic fashion.
- Good writing and verbal skills
- Must have experience and demonstrated ability in records management.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Office programs.
- A current valid Montana driver’s license.
- Experience working with offenders and/or experience working in a residential treatment facility.
- Ability to type 45 words per minute.
- Experience in work processing and database management.
- Familiarity with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
- Recreational therapy background.
The current starting salary for the position is $12.00 per hour, although consideration will be given the successful candidate’s experience and educational background.
The Passages Recreation Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing a comprehensive program of leisure activities for Passages’ clients. Emphasis shall be placed on physical fitness, development of constructive leisure habits and assisting counseling personnel in the assessment of problem areas and resident needs.